How devops exhausts itself, and what will happen next
* The next generation of models of the design and operation of server applications in public clouds and on the classic servers.
* Comparison of operating method: "traditional" Chef/Salt/Ansible, immutable images/virtual appliances/Docker, and autonomous runtime environments Jetware/Snappy/Nix/Habitat.
* Self-configuration, self-management and self-healing of the servers.
** Multi-server management with Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
** Management within micro-services.
* The independence of the application runtime environment from the operating system and kernel, just enough OS.
* Applications is no only the source code, but also is the operating environment. Development, testing and versioning on the whole.
* Server as a program - component approach.
Russia. Saint Petersburg
Founder of the Jetware project, an automation toolset to configure and manage server applications.
23 years working experience in design and operating of server systems, system software and internet services development. Founder of the dial-up ISP piter.net, the world's first free domain registration, DNS hosting and URL-shortening service da.ru, one of the first Russian web hosting company net.ru and Russia's first virtual machines hosting provider TrueVDS.ru, the online wishlist service Wishlist.ru.
Interests: system programming, distributed computing, virtualization, self-managed server systems.